This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liberty Bell Center, 6th Street Between Market and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
You will be met in the morning by your own private driver-guide and vehicle at the New York City location of your choice.
Stop At: Reading Terminal Market, 12th and Arch, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Together, you will travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Stop At: Independence Hall, Chestnut Street between 5th and 6th Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
You will pass by the Independence Hall
Stop At: Christ Church, 20 N American St On 2nd, Above Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106-4592
Christ Church’s Burial Ground, with the graves of some of America’s earliest prominent leaders;
Stop At: Elfreth's Alley, 126 Elfreths Aly, Philadelphia, PA 19106-2006
You will stroll through America’s oldest neighborhood, Elfreth Ally, with its cobbled street and Georgian and Federal-style houses.
Stop At: Betsy Ross House, 239 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1999
You will pass by Betsy Ross’s House-birthplace of the American flag;
Stop At: Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA
There you will explore the historic Independence Mall, with Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
Stop At: Family In New York, 244 5th Ave R289, New York City, NY 10001-7604
You will pass by the original President’s House; the First Bank of the United State and more. Lunch will be had at the bustling Reading Terminal Market, with its over 100 vendors and merchants.
Stop At: The President's House, 6th and Market Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
In the afternoon, it will be off to Lancaster County with its community of over 31,000 Amish. There you will be joined by a private Amish/Mennonite guide who will direct the tour through the farmlands and villages of Amish Country. A life-long member of that community, the guide ensures a genuine insider experience, as you visit Amish businesses, markets, farms, etc. All along the route, you will pass single room school houses, wooden bridges, Amish working in the fields with their teams of horses and more. Before heading back to New York, dinner will be had at a dish-to-pass, all-you-can-eat, family-style restaurant where you will enjoy an authentic Amish country meal.
You will be returned in New York City to the location of your choice.
Departure Time: 6:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the New York City location of your choice.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bell Center
- Entry/Admission - Reading Terminal Market
- Entry/Admission - Independence Hall
- Entry/Admission - Independence Mall
- Food and drinks
- Child Safety and Booster Seats (guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 4 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 5 to 8)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Most travelers can participate
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Price shown is per group
A maximum of 5 people per booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate