Your guide will share interesting and entertaining facts, not only about chocolate, but also about the city of Zurich and its history as you stroll through Zurich. Sample fresh chocolate from Max, one of Zurich's very best confectioners who produces artisanal pralinés. Enjoy your sweets at a Roman viewpoint and in a hidden backyard with a nice fountain. Next, enjoy Champagne Truffles by Teuscher, the creator of this sought after delicacy.
In addition to discovering Zurich and its sweet delicacies, you can can enter a medieval guild house or the former seat of Zurich's oldest private bank. Your 2-hour walking tour also includes several of the most famous sights, such as Lindenhof (beautiful view point), Grossmünster Church, Bahnhofstrasse, Paradeplatz, the Old Town and Cabaret Voltaire, an artistic bar. The tour will return to Paradeplatz and conclude at approximately 1pm.
Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Departure Point: Credit Suisse, Paradeplatz 8, 6, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Local guide
- Chocolate samples
- Entry/Admission - Confiserie Sprungli
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 3 to 90
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers