Be amazed by dramatic vistas from atop several of Auckland's 48 volcanic cones, including Auckland Domain with its portal to the Auckland Museum. Travel past colonial homes in the suburb of Parnell and along Tamaki Drive with sweeping views across Waitemata Harbour, spanned by the Auckland Harbour Bridge. Drive to Mission Bay, the city's most well-known beach, and see Rangitoto Island and the charming village of Devonport — home to Mt. Victoria.
Your driver-guide continues on through Titirangi, an artists enclave on Manukau Harbour. On arrival at the Arataki Visitor Centre, gateway to the Waitakere Ranges, capture vistas of the Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean. Soaring cliffs, roaring surf, and volcanic black-sand beaches are the highlights along the North Island's rugged West Coast.
Finish with a walk through subtropical rainforest, where your guide points out ancient kauri, pohutukawa (aka New Zealand Christmas trees), and other native flora and fauna. Your 8-hour itinerary ends with drop-off at your Auckland city hotel or cruise port.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Please bring: outdoor clothing for the day’s weather conditions and sensible flat walking shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, your camera and a smile.
Downtown Auckland hotels and cruise terminal
Return Details: Returns to original departure point09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- National Park fees
- Lunch and snacks
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 4 years
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (note min pax number is only 2). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour does not operate on Christmas Day
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers