Embark on this amazing kayaking adventure to Wave Break Island and its surroundings, a paradisiacal hidden treasure on the Gold Coast. This tour is full of activities and experiences, starting from kayaking through crystal waters and sea grass beds where we might have the opportunity to paddle with our friendly dolphins around if we are lucky, beach walking and snorkelling. After all the action we will indulge you with our exclusive Chill Out zone on Wave break Island where you will have the chance to relax and enjoy a beach loved by the locals! During the Chill Out time on Wave Break Island you will enjoy stand up paddle boarding, swimming, beach activities, or just laying down under the shade in our resting zone including a healthy beach picnic lunch.
This is a must do activity on the Gold Coast if you are looking not only to exploring the Gold Coast’s waterways and its marine wildlife but also to discover and enjoy not-crowded local’s favourite places to visit.
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
Departure Time: 8:10 AM
Departure Point: 462 Marine Parade, Biggera Waters QLD 4216, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer courtesy pick up and drop-off to certain locations located across Surfers Paradise: Mantra Sun City, Mantra Circle on Cavill, Voco, and Q1 between 7:30AM-7:50AM. You will need to make your own way to the closest pickup location to your hotel.
This service is to be confirmed since we require a minimum number and we also have limited capacity. Make your transfer request at the moment of booking and we will confirm this service upon receiving your booking.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Tour Only 08:10:
Option Descriptions: 5hr kayak, snorkel and paddle board tour from the Gold Coast around South Stradbroke Island & Wave Break Island.
Option Departure Time: 8:10 AM
- Pickup and drop-off from certain Surfers Paradise pickup locations (Conditions apply)
- Digital photos of the tour
- All the activities: kayaking, snorkelling, Stand Up Paddle boarding, beach games and more!.
- All equipment provided. We have equipment for 4 years old, including wetsuits during winter months)
- Qualified and friendly tour guides to guide through the whole experience
- Dry bags for your valuable items
- Full body wetsuits and hot drinks during cold months (June, July & August)
- Healthy beach picnic lunch & water
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 85
Child: Age 4 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Medium fitness level (depending on weather conditions)
Seats are limited, so don't miss out by booking early
T&C's: Minimum number & weather dependant / Customers can cancel/reschedule their booking up to 24 prior to the booking date and request a full refund or rescheduling option / No refunds or rescheduling options available for: no shows, missing transfer service, last-minute change of mind at the launch site, late arrivals, cancellations requested within the 24hr prior to booking date / No last minute cancellations (within 24hr prior to your booking date) accepted in case we were unable to confirm the transfer service due to minimum numbers to met / Minors under 16 years old are not allowed to join any activity without the presence of an adult / We do an outdoor activity where a certain fitness level is required. No refunds or rescheduling options are entitled for those who are not able to complete the activity / We could contact you up to one hour before the tour commencement to announce a cancellation if weather conditions are unfavourable for the booked date / Water visibility and wildlife spotting might be affected for the force of nature and Seaway Tours is not responsible for this / Seaway Tours might cancel for inclement weather conditions or other reasons and will offer rescheduling options, booking to be kept ON HOLD or full refund / Last minute cancellations might occur in the scenario the tour guides comprehend a specific customer is physically unable to complete the activity. No refunds are entitled in this scenario.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Lunch is pre-packaged food.