Railay and Tonsai Beach are considered world-class sport climbing walls, internationally renowned for their stunning sea-side views, great diversity of graded routes, and easy accessibility 365 days a year! This 4 hour private guided session will be the perfect start to get your bearings as you adjust to climbing in a new area. Get the local expertise from our certified instructors who have more than 20 years of guiding experience between them. Gear rental and equipment rental included in the cost, no hidden fees!
• Railay Beach, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
• PhraNang Cave Beach, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
• Real Rocks Climbing, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Departure Point: Real Rocks Climbing School, rock climbing Krabi, Railay Beach, 116 Moo 5 T. Saithai, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick ups from Aonang or Krabi town start at 7.30 am and 12.30 pm daily.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Morning 1/2 Day Private 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Railay and Tonsai Beach are considered world-class sport climbing walls, internationally renowned for their stunning sea-side views, great diversity of graded routes, and easy accessibility.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AMAfternoon 1/2 Day Private 14:00:
Option Descriptions: This 4 hour private guided session will be the perfect start to get your bearings as you adjust to climbing in a new area. Get the local expertise from our certified instructors.
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only in Railay Beach/Ao Nang/Krabi Town area)
- Climbing gear and equipment rental
- Water and refreshments
- Longtail boat service to/from Railay Beach
- Pickup and drop-off from Kong Muang, Tubkaa,k or Nongthale.
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 65
Child: Age 5 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 5 years
A maximum of 1 person per private booking
All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons