This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Perouse, La Perouse, Randwick, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Travel east to the historical headland suburb of La Perouse and see the heritage-listed Bare Island. It’s where Captain Arthur Phillip’s First Fleet initially landed in 1788 before deciding on Sydney Cove. The area is named after a French explorer who missed the First Fleet by days.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Rocks, The Rocks, New South Wales
Discover Sydney's history on a guided walking tour of The Rocks district. European settlers chose to step ashore here in 1788, making The Rocks the birthplace of modern Sydney. This area has been transformed from a British colony of convicts, soldiers and sailors into a thriving 21st century entertainment precinct right by spectacular Sydney Harbour. Amble along on cobbled laneways with your guide, and marvel at iconic attractions – the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Milsons Point, Milsons Point, North Sydney, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Get your camera ready to take photos of Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Departure Point: Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, 30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Professional Local Guide
- Pickup and drop-off from King St Wharf or Circular Quay
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Learn all about the spectacular Sydney with your expert local guide
- Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if booking the lunch cruise)
Most travelers can participate
Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.