This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester OX26 6WD England
Discover a world of luxury at Bicester Village, the ultimate shopping destination. Home to more than 160 fashion and lifestyle boutiques, Bicester Village is located in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, less than an hour away from London.Find boutiques of leading British and international luxury fashion brands with savings of up to 60%* all year round, including Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bally, Coach, Fendi, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Mulberry, Oscar de la Renta, Paul Smith, Saint Laurent Paris, Stella McCartney, Tod’s, Valentino and many more.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Marylebone Station, Great Central House, Melcombe Place, London NW1 6JJ England
Train travel direct into the outlets at Bicester Village - the UK’s most popular shopping destination - from central London
Super fast journey time of only 46 minutes/each way with Chiltern Railways from London Marylebone to Bicester Village
Fully flexible return ticket allowing you to return whenever you would like on the same day
FREE Wi-Fi on board the train
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: Marylebone Station, Marylebone, London NW1 6QH, UK
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- FREE Wi-Fi on board the train
- Fully flexible return ticket allowing you to return whenever you would like on the same day
- Super fast journey with Chiltern Railways from London Marylebone to Bicester Village
- FREE VIP Pass offering unbeatable value on top brands at participating boutiques. See terms.
- This is unescorted tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Marylebone Station
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please meet your Evan Evans Representative outside WH Smiths within the station concourse.
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized