This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Corniche, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Entry included inside the Heritage village
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Drive along the Emirates palace
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Entry inside the Grand Mosque is included
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Photopstop outside the Ferrari world
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Road, E 11, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Drive past the Sheikh Zayed Road
Stop At: Al Wahda Mall 2 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Al Wahda mall entry for lunch stop at guest own expense
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Qasr Al Watan, Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi 001 United Arab Emirates
Drivealong, photostop at the Presidential palace Abu Dhabi
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Outside photostop of the famous Louvre Museum, Abu Dhabi
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Time: 7:50 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from 600 hotels in Dubai, Dubai cruise terminal, Malls in Dubai, Metro stations and common pick up points as informed in the pick up locations.
NOTE: - If you are ONE person please contact us 24 hrs prior as no pickup is offered. In order to offer guaranteed pickup we need minimum 2 guest or more.
All guest staying at Jebel Ali, Silicon Oasis, Emirates Hill, Production city, Arabian Ranches, Meydan, Nikki Beach, Blue Waters, Greens - Report at Dubai Marina mall entrance. Hotels at the outskirts, residential areas far from the city must contact us. If your hotel is surrounded by construction or hotel do not offer parking we request you to come to close by area where parking is possible.
Other Emirates such as Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah must report at Ibis AL Riqqa Dubai. Guest staying at Abu Dhabi must report at Ferrari world entrance
Guest staying in Nahda, Ghusais, Muhaisanah, Al Ras, Naif, Gold souk and Al Baraha (al Khaleej road) area must report at Ibis Al Riqqa hotel
- Dubai cruise Terminal Port
:Tour option details are as follows
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From Dubai, Small group Day Trip from Dubai 07:50:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 7:50 AM
- Professional Tour Guide English language, tour on sharing basis
- Pickup & drop-off included from city hotels and cruise terminal in Dubai, if number guest 2 or more
- Fresh chilled mineral water (500 ml) per guest.
- Transport by luxury coaches and mini buses
- Islamic art and cultural museum at the Heritage village
- Craftsman centre of Heritage village
- Visit inside the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Optional : Visit at Al Wahda mall
- Louvre museum (outside)
- Ferrari world (outside photo-stop)
- Yas Marina circuit
- Etihad towers
- Emirates palace drive through
- Presidential Palace drive through
- Pick up included from all hotels around Burj Khalifa
- If booking is for 01 person, pickup will be from a common pickup point
- Tour will be done as group of 18/ 27/37 persons based on size of coach & location with tour guide
- Guaranteed to keep 15-20% of total seat in the bus empty, guest will have options to choose seats
- Due to Corona virus mosque entry is restricted from 03rd March till end of March 2020
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Lunch not included, option offered with supplementary charges
- The ticket for the Ferrari World, Louvre museum, Emirates palace
- Luggage beyond medium size shoulder bags should be informed in advance, oversize luggage chargable.
- Beyond city limits, other emirates pickup not included. Shuttle List send along during confirmation
- if booking for one person you will need to come to a close by location as we advise at own cost.
- Dress for the Grand mosque not provided. The mosque provide for residents only.Follow dress code
- Shopping areas, where guest are charged high price, places such as dates market, Islamic art center.
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 8 to 80
Child: Age 3 to 7
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pickup and drop off offered from all centrally located hotels and all city hotels in Dubai including Deira, Bur Dubai, Downtown, Burj Khalifa, Festival city, Jaddaf, Sheikh Zayed Road, Financial Center, Jumeirah beach and residence, Palm Island, Barsha, T-com, Media city, Internet city, Marina Prominade, Moevenpick Ibn Battuta, Premier inn Ibn Battuta, airport hotel. Pickup is included from Mall of the Emirates, all hotels around Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina mall and Dubai Cruise Terminal. We put every endeavour to pick up from every hotels lobby however due to parking constraints and convenience we also pick up from central pickup points in Dubai. We understand our customer are not familiar with locations, in-order to save taxi bills, we have made many common pick up points at a walking distance from 05-10 minutes. The common pick up points are those places, where there is ample parking space and easily accessible points. This is only valid for minimum number of 2 guest per booking
Dress Code to remember: All the visitors must wear proper clothing, this includes covering up to feet and wrists. Loose long trousers, long skirts, and long sleeves that reach to ankle/wrist are acceptable. Women must cover their head with a scarf. Shorts, tight clothing, and transparent clothing are not acceptable. There are some dress kept at the mosque for residents and visitors however it is subject to availability. ABC Tours will not be held responsible if you are restricted entry to the mosque due to the dress code.
Dress code for men : Men must cover themselves with shirt and full pants. No shorts allowed. No transparent clothing
Pickup time start from Saturday to Thursday: 08.00 AM from Deira and Bur Dubai hotels. The hotels in Down Town and surrounding areas at 08.30AM approximately. The pickup time would be at 09.00 for those guest staying in New Dubai (Barsha, Marina, Jumeirah Beach, T-com, JLT, Palm Island etc) since New Dubai is geographically more close to Abu Dhabi and there is no way to go to Abu Dhabi without touching new Dubai. Pickup time for Friday: 09.00 AM from Deira and Bur Dubai hotels. The hotels in Down Town and surrounding areas at 09.15AM approximately. The pickup time would be at 09.30 for those guest staying in New Dubai. The guest staying in Deira and Bur Dubai may take almost 45 minutes to one hour to reach New Dubai.
Local agency will email at least 12 hours prior to your tour with exact pick up time and point of pickup. Please check your email. The guest do not have email access may contact on the local agent given number or WhatsApp number between 08.00 am - 08.00 pm UAE time with your BR code
Tour operators are prohibited by law to pick-up the guest from residential apartments, therefore request to report at a close by hotel. No request to pick up from apartments will be entertained.
Wheelchair not accessible
Dates Market not visited due to customer complaints due to high pricing, substandard products, its a widely known place for the guides and drivers to earn money as the dates are sold 200 percentage higher than the market price
Islamic art center is a beautiful name but it has to nothing with Islam or its culture, it is a shopping mall where the tour guides and drivers are paid high commissions.
As a responsible tour operator we caution our guest not to get into traps
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
If the booking is for 01 person the pick up and drop off will be at a common pick up point, however if we have other bookings from the same hotel then we shall pick up from your hotel accordingly, individual person bookings will be informed about their pickup location in advance
Guest staying at blue water island resorts must report at a common meeting point.
Inorder to offer ultimate service and ambiance the tour is limited only for tourists to Dubai. Residents excuse us !
Louvre museum is closed on Monday however inorder to show the architectural beauty we take you for outside photo of the Louvre
We pick from Dubai cruise terminal, Malls in Dubai, Metro stations and common pick up points as informed in the pick up locations, If booking is for one guest please see the pick up points 1. Deira hotel individual guest- Report at Ibis Al Riqqa 2. Bur Dubai, city walk, Al Safa,Festival city, Nikki Beach hotel single guest - Report at Fairmont Dubai sheikh Zayed road 3. All individual guest staying at JBR, Palm Island, JLT, Jebel Ali, Silcon Oasis, Emirates Hill, Production city, Dubai Marina, Arabian Ranches, Greens - Report at Dubai Marina mall entrance 4.Hotels in outskirts and if not mentioned above must contact our office on booking for exact pick up location.
Guest staying at hotels in Ghusais, Gold Souk area, Al Ras, Naif, Sharjah, Al Nahda, other Emirates must report at Hyatt Place Riqqa hotel
Guest staying at Production zone, Jumeirah village circle hotels, Whyndham Dubai Marina hotel must report at Dubai Marina Mall Main Entrance
An Important Message from the Authorities issued with immediate effect - Due to the preventive efforts and measures taking by public institution in UAE to counter the coronavirus, the main tourist highlights Sheikh Zayed grand mosque, Louvre museum, Ferrari world And other public entry places will be temporarily closed for visits until further notice. We expect more closures in accordance with the preventive measures by the authorities to ensure the well -being of the locals and public. However these places can be seen / photo-stop from outside. We thankyou for your cooperation and understanding.
Most travelers can participate
ABU DHABI is in Lockdown currently as of 10.07.2020 - however easing of locakdown not known therefore booking kept open. If lock down exisit full refund or you may do a choice of program.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
"Your safety is our top priority". We are concerned and as a responsible tour operator we have implemented all the requirements as per the regulations and guidelines by Dubai Tourism and UAE government Covid-19 Control Centre to ensure that you remain safe.