Located between the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum at the famous Museum Square you will find the Diamond Museum Amsterdam.
The Diamond Museum Amsterdam is the only museum of its kind in the world. Many famous diamonds were cut in Amsterdam by the polishers of Coster Diamonds, such as the Cullinan (the largest diamond ever found) and the Koh-I-Nor (the mountain of light). Learn about every aspect of the world of diamonds. From the origins of diamonds, to the valuation, different types of diamond and the attributes that make them special and so valuable. See the most beautiful diamond artifacts and the smallest diamond ever cut. Gaze upon the diamond encrusted version of 'Starry Starry Night' by van Gogh, see how kings throughout history showed their power and status through the 'Crowns Around the World' collection and the famous diamond-studded ape skull.
Departure Point: Diamant Museum Amsterdam, Paulus Potterstraat 8, 1071 CZ Amsterdam The Netherlands
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 12:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 3:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 4:00 PM
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Diamant Museum Amsterdam
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 12
Adult: Age 18 to 64
Child: Age 13 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Museum opening hours are daily from 9am to 5pm (including weekends and holidays)
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate