Walking tour in the Old Town lasting between 2 and 3 hours including viewing points. After a short lunch break, get on the ferry for a relaxing cruise on Lake Zurich and afterward head up by cable car to the local little mountain Felsenegg. There you'll get instructions from your guide and your hiking journey begins. Following the hiking signs, you'll reach Uetliberg mountain where you'll take a short train ride back to Zurich Main Station.
• Lake Zurich, Zurich Switzerland
• Felsenegg, Felsenegg
• Uetliberg, Uetliberg
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Museumstrasse 2, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Local guide in the Old Town, on the boat and to the starting point of the hiking trail.
- Aerial cable car and cogwheel train ride, cruise on Lake Zurich.
- 24 hours ticket for public transportation in Zurich city and surroundings
- Instructions regarding the hiking trail.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund;
Please dress appropriately and make sure you'll wear comfortable shoes for hiking;
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair;
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience