This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLink Rottnest Island, B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Check in and board your vessel to travel to Rottnest Island.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island Visitor Centre, 1 Henderson Ave Thomson Bay, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Commence your Grand Island Tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Train ride from the settlement to Oliver Hill
- Oliver Hill WWII Guns & Tunnel Tour
- Bus tour of the island with stops at key locations
- Light lunch
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices and we continue to maintain these practices in accordance with health advice. Passengers are required to comply with WA Government health advice at all times, including mandatory restrictions and observing social distancing.