This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Master-of-Nets Garden, No.11 Kuojiatou Alley, Daichengqiao Road, Canglang District, Suzhou 215006 China
Suzhou is one of the oldest towns in the Yangtze basin, founded in about 600 B.C. With its interconnected waterways and beautiful environment, the city is often referred as “The Venice of the East”.
The gardens embody the harmonious principles of Chinese garden construction, which dictate that gardens should attempt to create a microcosm of the universe in a confined space. Net Master Garden is the best and most celebrated as a model Ming Dynasty Garden in all of Suzhou.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jinghang Yunhe, China
The Grand Canal starts in Beijing, pass by Suzhou, and ends in Hangzhou. It is over 1,000 kilometers from the North China to South China, which is known as a miracle in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Panmen Gate, No.1 East Street, Canglang District, Suzhou 215002 China
Panmen Gate is one of the oldest "ancient city walls" left in Suzhou, with the history over 1000 years. You will have the chance to picture it by Grand Canal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Suzhou Silk Museum, No.2001 Renmin Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215001 China
Suzhou No. 1 Silk Mill is world wide known for its silk products, with the Silk Museum in its workshop. It is your chance to purchase the traditional Chinese silk products.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zhouzhuang Water Town, Qing Ping Shanghai Highway, Kunshan 215300 China
With the reputation of No. 1 water village in the world, Zhouzhuang is well known for its beautiful environment and simple architecture, well preserved for over 900 years. The majority of the town’s residences were built in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and nearly 100 classic courtyards and 60 carved-brick archways are still in use.
Boat tour is also included in the water village.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zhouzhuang Boat, No.5 Daqiao Road, Zhouzhuang Town, Kunshan 215325 China
You will visit the water town of Zhouzhuang and board a Chinese-style gondola to cruise the waterways of the town. In this water village, locals live life on waterways, still doing everyday activities from washing clothes to shopping from vendors in boats.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from Shanghai hotels (cruise port pickup not available). Your local operator will contact you a night before the travel date. Please advise your hotel name and your phone number at time of booking.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off in the city center
- Boat tour in the water village
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Master-of-Nets Garden
- Entry/Admission - Zhouzhuang Boat
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must sit on laps
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers