Marvel at Chicago from an unparalleled viewpoint during this exciting Skydeck experience. Located in Willis Tower, formerly Sears Tower, the Skydeck offers spectacular sweeping vistas of Chicago and beyond from the 103rd floor. Walk out onto the Ledge, a glass box-like balcony that extends 4.3 feet (1.3 meters) from the building, and experience an unconventional view--straight-down! Admire the lofty views of top Chicago attractions, like Wrigley Field, the Navy Pier and Millennium Park, all from a breathtaking height of 1,353 feet (412.4 meters). On a clear day, you can see up to 50 miles (80.5 km) out! It’s also the perfect vantage point for great sunset and twinkling nightscape views. Bring your camera or treat yourself to a professional photo available at the gift shop.
You can also explore several exhibits designed for the whole family, like interactive digital floor displays, touch-screen activities, and scavenger hunts that not only highlight Chicago's iconic landmark, but also celebrate the Windy City's sports, architecture, pop culture, history, food, music, and people. Challenge yourself with a Chicago trivia game, compare the heights of the tallest structures in the world, and see just how many of your bodies it would take to reach the height of Willis Tower.
Departure Time: 3/3/2020 - 2/28/2021
|Friday:||06:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
Departure Point: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S Wacker Drive entrance on Jackson Blvd (south side of building), Chicago, IL 60606-7147
Skydeck Chicago Admission:
- Video and interactive exhibits
- Hearing- assistance receivers available for video
- Entry/Admission - Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower
- Souvenir photographs
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair, scooter and stroller accessible
Tickets are non-refundable for limited/zero visibility, long wait times, early closures, or events outside of the Skydeck's control
Download the Skydeck mobile app and get a free viewfinder you can use to point out the most notable sites in Chicago. It’s like having your own personal tour guide! Available in English, French, Spanish, and Mandarin