Please Note: Transfers are valid to downtown Chicago hotels only.
Departure Time: Shuttles depart the airport every 10-15 minutes until 11:30pm (O'Hare) or 10:30pm (Midway)
Shuttles from Chicago hotels operate from 4:00am to 10:00pm
Departure Point: O'Hare or Midway Airport, Chicago
Itinerary: Downtown Chicago hotels to O'Hare or Midway Airport:
• You must call GOl Airport Express on 1-888-284-3826 at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure to book your return transfer. At this time, you must provide your hotel and flight details.
• You will be given a Confirmation Number at this time. Please note this number on your GO Airport Express return ticket.
• Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to your arranged departure time
Upon arrival at O'Hare Airport
• Shuttles depart from O'Hare airport every 10-15 minutes for downtown service to downtown Chicago. Loading zones for boarding the Airport Express shuttle are at Terminal 1 by Door E (United Airlines), Terminal 2 by Door D (Continental, US Airways, Northwest, Air Canada), Terminal 3 by Door E (Alaska, American, Delta, Iberia) and Terminal 5 outside Door D (International Airlines) across from baggage claim on the Baggage Claim level. At the international terminal we are located just outside Door 1E which is just outside of baggage claim and Customs. The last Airport Express van leaves O'Hare at 11:30 pm seven nights a week.
Upon arrival at Midway Airport
• Shuttles depart from Midway airport every 15 minutes for downtown service to Chicago hotels, downtown businesses and north and south suburban residential locations. The airport express ticket counter and loading zone is located at Door 3 (Southwest Airlines), lower level across from baggage claim. Reservations from Midway to downtown are not necessary.Midway Airport Roundtrip:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Roundtrip transfer between Midway Airport and Chicago city hotelsO'Hare Airport Roundtrip:
Option Descriptions: Roundtrip transfer between O'Hare Airport and Chicago city hotels
- Round-trip airport transfer
- 1.00 MPEA Tax
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 6 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must sit on laps
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 3 pieces of luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable (contact details on your confirmation voucher)
The return journey from your downtown hotel to the airport is open dated, so you will need to ensure that you call at least 48 hours prior to your transfer to advise your hotel and flight details
For wheelchair accessibility or assistance, please call the number listed on your voucher to ensure proper service
Ticket counters and loading zones are at Door 1E across from baggage claim 6, at Terminal 2 door 2E across from Jet Blue Baggage Claim, Terminal 3 Door 3E across from baggage claim 9 and at Terminal 5, just outside door 5E. If you do not see a van, please call 1-888-284-3826, and ask a reservation agent to send a van to one of these locations when available.