The Art Institute of Chicago is the second-largest art museum in the US. With your Fast Pass admission ticket, spend the day exploring the amazing museum while bypassing General Admission lines and gaining expedited access to galleries and special exhibitions.
Browse a spectacular collection of Impressionist and post-Impressionist masterpieces from famous artists including Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Georges Seurat and Vincent van Gogh. At the critically acclaimed Modern Wing – just a short walk from Millennium Park over the spectacular pedestrian bridge – admire some of world’s greatest collections of modern and contemporary art from masters such as Henri Matisse, Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Jackson Pollock and Gerhard Richter. The Art Institute of Chicago is also home to European and American decorative arts, Asian art and architectural, industrial and graphic design. As you explore the museum, your children can enjoy art-making activities.
Departure Time: 1/2/2020 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Departure Point: The Art Institute of Chicago, 111 S Michigan Ave 159 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603-6110
- Daily free guided tours at 12pm and 2pm
- Complimentary WiFi
- Art Institute of Chicago Mobile App
- Entry/Admission - The Art Institute of Chicago
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Adult: Age 14 to 64
Child: Age 0 to 13
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Audio guides are available in English, French, Spanish, and Chinese. They can be rented for $7 per person ($5 for members) at the audio guide counter in the Michigan Avenue or Modern Wing lobbies. They are compatible with t-coil hearing induction loops and free for visually impaired visitors and their escorts.