Following pickup, you will travel around Lake Ontario, to the “Prettiest Town” in Canada, the quaint, beautiful 'Old Town' of Niagara-on-the-Lake. You can wander, shop, eat, sip and see all the sights. Enjoy tastings or dine at 2-3 nearby Niagara Region wineries of your choice, if you wish. Visit the chocolate factory or quaff a cold one at one of our working micro breweries. Experience the splendor of Queens Royal Park. Journey down the renown, scenic, beautiful Niagara Parkway, stopping for several photo ops, visit Queenston Heights Park, climb to the top of Brocks Monument. Experience the amazing depths of the Niagara Gorge and the breathtaking views of the winding Niagara River. Enjoy the ride into our town. We'll drive past Oaks Garden Theater (we can stop if you wish), through Queen Victoria Park and soon view the spectacle of the waterfalls. See the wondrous Rainbow Falls (American Falls), the Bridal Veil and the spectacular Horseshoe Falls (Canadian Falls) in all their glory. Experience the power of Mother Nature for yourself. Take in as many attractions as you wish and create as many memories as you can. View from Table Rock, Walk Clifton Hill (The Hill of Fun), go behind the waterfall (Journey Behind the Falls), ride the Hornblower Cruise (Maid of the Mist), ride the SkyWheel, ascend the Skylon Tower to the observation deck, take a Helicopter Tour or if you dare experience the Whirlpool Jet Boats. Wheelz Niagara will make all the arrangements.
Niagara is the most dynamic four-season destination in the world. The region boasts 20 historical museums, beautiful lakeside beaches, more than enough world class golf courses to satisfy even the most avid golfers, some of the world's most exciting indoor water parks, the Butterfly Conservatory, natural hiking and cycling trails, and over 100 world-renowned wineries. On your tour, plan to experience Niagara's wonder, majesty, entertainment and excitement.
Note: Your guide will make time to stop for lunch or refreshments anywhere you wish, meals are not included in the price. Tastings at the wineries and admission to selected attractions are not included in the price.
Typically, tastings are in the $5.00-$7.00 price range per person, per property. This in most cases gets you 3 -4 tasting size samples. Most properties wave the tasting fees if product is purchased.
Pick up times are flexible but must be arranged in advance.
Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/28/2020 - 1/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We in pick-up from any location in the Toronto Downtown Core
Tour option details are as follows:
Toronto/Niagara for 2 to 11:
Option Descriptions: Full Day guided trip to Niagara Falls from Downtown Toronto. Pickup/drop off at any address or hotel. 8 full hours. Visit Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to selected attractions
- Food and Drink can be Added at Additional Cost
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 19 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 11 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 14 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons