Spread across 65,000 square feet, the Hockey Hall of Fame is a vibrant, immersive and interactive celebration of hockey. Test your goaltending and shooting skills against life-sized, animated versions of today’s top players in a state-of-the-art model rink.
Check out the Broadcast Zone where you can call the play-by-play of some of the most memorable moments in hockey history or anchor your own show in a replica studio.
Explore themed exhibits dedicated to the game’s greatest players, teams and achievements, a replica NHL dressing room and take in a movie in one of two theatres, including access to hockey’s first 3D film.
Get up close and personal with the Stanley Cup. No visit is complete until you’ve had your photo taken with hockey’s Holy Grail! Before you leave, don’t forget to pick up a souvenir from the Spirit of Hockey gift store, featuring an unrivaled selection of hockey-related merchandise and memorabilia.
Departure Time: 8/1/2021 - 10/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
:Tour option details are as follows
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free app available for download on Apple and Android devices
- Entry/Admission - Hockey Hall of Fame
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 66 to 99
Adult: Age 14 to 65
Youth: Age 4 to 13
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Hockey Hall of Fame is located in the heart of downtown Toronto at the corner of Yonge & Front Streets in Brookfield Place, a short walk from many Toronto attractions including Scotiabank Arena (formerly Air Canada Centre), CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Centre and Eaton Centre.
Wheelchairs and Strollers can reach every area in the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
View full Hockey Hall of Fame Health & Safety measures at HHOF.com