In addition to our popular semi-permanent exhibition, All About Shoes, the Museum has three galleries for changing exhibitions, ensuring that each visit to the museum offers a new experience. Exhibitions generally run for a year, with 1-2 new exhibitions opening each year. Through the creation of innovative exhibitions the Museum strives to enlighten and entertain visitors of all ages.
Departure Time: 1/1/2020 - 10/11/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
:Tour option details are as follows
- Audio Guide - Please bring your own Wi-Fi enabled device
- Entry/Admission - Bata Shoe Museum
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Museum Lectures and Workshops
- Guided Group Visits - The Museum is designed to be "self-guided"
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Adult: Age 18 to 64
Youth: Age 5 to 17
Child: Age 0 to 4
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Here at the Bata Shoe Museum, we are committed to keeping our staff and visitors safe. As such, we have created a new cleaning protocol in response to the COVID-19 crisis. These new measures, however, do not guarantee that surfaces that have frequent contact will be 100% clean at all times, given that they are regularly in use. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take the following steps outlined in the City of Toronto’s COVID-19 Health Advisory. The best way to prevent infection is to follow the recommended personal hygiene measures. These prevention measures include: • Practice physical distancing and wear a face mask or shield in public • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands • Avoid close contact with people who are ill • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms