This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Church Square, Stanza Bopape Street, Pretoria 0186 South Africa
Was the site of the City's first church.
Stop At: Voortrekker Monument, Eeufees Road Groenkloof 358-Jr, Pretoria 0187 South Africa
Located South of Pretoria. The granite structure is prominently located on a hilltop to commemorate the Voortrekkers who left the Cape Colony
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Union Buildings, Government Avenue, Pretoria 0083 South Africa
Official seat of the South African Government.
Stop At: Kruger House Museum, 60 Church Street, Pretoria 0081 South Africa
Home to the Former President of South Africa Paul Kruger.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 12:30 PM
Departure Point: 1: Garden Court Sandton City, Corner of West and, Maude St, Sandown, Sandton, 2196, South Africa
2: Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - the Rosebank, Crn Tyrwhitt&Sturdee Ave, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Should your hotel not be listed, please contact us to confirm if we will pick up and drop off from your hotel.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 12:30 PM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Voortrekker Monument
- Paul Kruger House
- Entry/Admission - Voortrekker Monument
- Entry/Admission - Kruger House Museum
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 11
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers