Visit: Belvedere Irish Night, Great Denmark Street The Belvedere Hotel, Dublin 1 Ireland
The show has been created and choreographed by Jim Murrihy, Directors of Damhsa and has an original score. All cast members have performed both nationally and internationally in such famous shows as, Riverdance, Feet of Flames and Lord of the Dance.
The show takes place in the intimate surroundings of the Belvedere Bar. All tables have a great view of the raised stage. You will be served a sumptuous three course menu offering a choice of the best in home cooked Irish dishes. Please refer to the Itinerary for menu options.
You will be enchanted with a mixture of traditional Irish Music and Singing as well as our spectacular dancing. From Sean nos, the ‘old style’ traditional solo Irish Dance to the familiar jigs and reels, the synchronised precision and heart racing rhythms that characterize what Irish Dancing has become today. The spectacular show features many opportunities for audience participation. The show finishes at 9.45pm.
• Seasonal Vegetable Soup, Garlic Croutons
• Irish Smoked Trout, Homemade Guinness Bread, Celery, Apple & Grape Salad
• Boilie Irish Goats Cheese, Beetroot & Tomato Salad, Dressed Roquette Leaves, Balsamic ReductionMain courses:
• Braised Beef Steak, Slowly Cooked in the Mushroom Guinness Brew, Served with Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Vichy Carrots & Pearl
• Baked Irish Fillet of Salmon, Served with Roast Bacon Potatoes, Green Bean Fricassee & Dill Beurre Blanc
• Belvedere Vegetarian Quiche, Irish Cheddar Cheese, Butternut Squash, Leek, Roast Peppers & Spinach, Crunchy Mixed Salad & Tomato RelishDesserts:
• Warm Rustic Irish Apple Tartlet, Drizzled with Cinnamon Custard
• Vanilla Flavoured Cheesecake, Served with Fruit Berry Compot
• Hazelnut Chocolate Pyramid, Crème Brulee Filling, Raspberry Coulis