Duration: 30 min(s)
Details: Akrotiri is a Minoan Bronze Age settlement on the volcanic Greek island of Santorini . The settlement was destroyed in the Theran eruption sometime in the 16th century BC and buried in volcanic ash, which preserved the remains of fine frescoes and many objects and artworks. The settlement has been suggested as a possible inspiration for Plato's story of Atlantis. In any case the Atlantis speculation is only one of many. Akrotiri has been excavated since 1967.
Duration: 1 hour(s)
Admission Ticket not Included
Details: Oia village is built on the northern part of the caldera rim, it is here where many artists have been inspired due to its magnificent location, as you will see for yourself, with its most superb views of the caldera, the rest of the island itself and Aegean Sea. A guided tour combined with free time will be offered.
Duration: 1 hour(s) 30 min(s)
Stop at: Hotel Santorini
Details: Fira is an attractive town perched on the Caldera rim where the land slopes gently in one direction and falls steeply in to the sea in the other. There you will have the choice either to enjoy the town at leisure or perhaps return directly to your ship by the spectacular cable car.
Duration: 40 min(s)
- Professional guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (approx. 12 euros)
- Boat to Fira harbor
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 6 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 50%
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Baby: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Public transportation options are available nearby
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Akrotiri Excavation is closed on Mondays. Alternatively you will enjoy in Oia
Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- To avoid congestion, vehicle seats will always be in abundance comparing to group comparing to group's size.
-Passengers will always have to carry their own protection masks during the activity