No admissions need to be paid.
Please email us if you would like to book a group visit (3+ people). £50 for a group up to 4, or £100 for a group up to 10.
Quite a lot of walking involved, and some stairs might need to be taken. Please inform us if you need special help, chairs, wheelchair, or prefer to make use of lifts.
Delivered by Michael Ohajuru, retired physicist, and art historian with a special interest in and knowledge of the Black Presence in Renaissance Europe.
NB price per session
Departure Time: 11.00, or at a mutually agreeable time
Departure Point: lobby, main entrance
Return Details: main lobby
- no inclusions
- no exclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 16 to 85
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate