This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Umberto I, Via San Carlo, Naples Italy
It is a public shopping gallery in the heart of the city located close to San Carlo Opera House. The Gallery has a high and spacious cross-shaped structure, surmounted by a glass dome braced by 16 metal ribs.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Castel Nuovo - Maschio Angioino, Via Vittorio Emanuele III, 80133, Naples Italy
Castel Nuovo is a medieval castle located in front of Piazza del Municipio. It was built in 1279 and it was a royal seat for kings of Naples, Spain and Aragon until the XIX century.
Pass By: Piazza del Plebiscito, Piazza Del Plebiscito, Naples Italy
The main square of Naples located very close to the gulf, and bounded on the East by the Royal Palace and on the West by the San Francesco di Paola Church.
Pass By: Palazzo Reale, Piazza del Plebiscito 1, 80132, Naples Italy
The Royal Palace of Naples is a palace, museum and historical tourist destination located in the centre of Naples.
It was one of the four residences near Naples used by the Bourbon Kings during their rule of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (1734-1860).
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The excavations of Pompeii are the best preserved ruins in the world.
The city was buried under a sea of volcanic ash by the eruption of mount Vesuvius and remained hidden for almost 1700 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Departure Point: Viale dei Bastioni di Michelangelo, 21, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Details: 1: Viale Enrico de Nicola, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
2: Via Ludovisi, 32, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
3: Piazzale Flaminio, Roma RM, Italy
English tour 07:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Ground transportation by deluxe coach with air conditioning
- Live commentary on board
- Professional multilingual tour escort
- Guided walking tour of Naples
- Lunch in a typical pizzeria in Naples
- Guided tour of the archaeological site of Pompeii
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 11 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
It is recommended to bring drinking water and sunscreen
Please advise us if you have any food intolerance at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers