This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Express, 32 Tien Giang Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Foodie trails is the perfect way for our guests from all over the world to experience the local cuisine and culture of Vietnam. On this tour, you will spend an evening dining as the locals do and taste authentically prepared dishes that you won’t find anywhere else.
If you want to truly experience Ho Chi Minh City is by motorbike. Your tour guide will pick you up for a motorbike ride around Sai Gon where you can enjoy some local foods. You may spend a few minutes in the traffic but you will forget all about it by the time dessert is served. Enjoy Vietnamese delicacies in the relaxing park setting. Afterwards, we will take a walk around the park to watch the ladies do their aerobics classes and the children practicing martial arts.
Next, we will stop to try some of Sai Gon’s famous steamed and roasted shellfish dishes. Try some well-known local spots. Don’t forget to try a local beer while you’re at it. Then, we will return you to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 6:00 PM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Foods as mentioned and a beer
- Motorbike and driver
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 11 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Most travelers can participate
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. Purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
Hotels in Ho Chi Minh city center (District 1,3,5)
Infant seats unavailable
Infants must not sit on laps
No public transportation nearby
Not stroller accessible
Not suitable for pets
Not wheelchair accessible
Please provide the names and nationalities of each person joining the tour for insurance registration. If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion. For dietary and medical requests, please provide specific information when booking.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized