This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: krabi kingdom Travel & Tour, กระบี่ Muang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Meet Mr. Baw, a hell of a guide, on our Hong Island Tour by traditional longtail boat. This trip is an authentic sea adventure on a modified wooden boat with a propeller attached to the end of a long pole powered by an enormous engine (typically one that has been removed from a truck) - somewhat grandiosely known as 'the gondolas of the south'.
Mr. Baw will be the jack of all trades: He will pick you up from the hotel lobby, give you safety instructions and information about the tour at Nopparat Thara Pier, act as your guide, locate the best snorkel spots, swim with you, prepare the lunch setting at the beach of Pakbia Island, show you how to paddle a kayak, make nice photos from you, and just be around if you need any help.
Koh Hong will enchant you right when you step on the island. Part of Than Bok Khorani National Park, Koh Hong features a beautiful sheltered cove with perfect sand beach and many palm trees providing plenty of shady spots to sit back and marvel at the view. Discover every cranny and nook of Hong Island’s stunning bays, or bask on the shores and watch for Monitor Lizards, White-Faced Gibbons and brilliant tropical birds.
Hong in Thai means “room”, and the literal translation of the islands Thai name is “the island with the room” due to the gorgeous lagoon located in the centre surrounded by mangroves with their incredible root systems. Slide between towering limestone walls that shelter Hong Lagoon and slip into the water to snorkel over brilliant fish and shallow reefs.
If you have booked the kayak option, paddle along the sinuous coastline where lush vegetation and soaring cliffs join the Andaman Sea. You will also get to visit Koh Daeng (Red Island), Koh Lading (Paradise Island) and Koh Pakbia. Enjoy a delicious lunch on a tropical beach giving you plenty of time to take in the beauty of the islands.
• 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 09:00 - 09:30: Cruise by longtail boat to Hong Island
• 09:30 - 10:10: Stop at Koh Daeng for open water snorkeling
• 10:10 - 11:00: Visit Koh Lading or Koh Pakbia
• 11:00 - 12:00: Cruise into Hong Lagoon for taking photos & have a swim
• 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch at the beach of Hong Island
• 13:00 - 15:00: Free time for relaxing, swimming, sunbathing & kayaking (only if kayak option has been booked)
• 15:00 - 15:45: Depart from Hong Island Beach to Nopparat Thara Pier
• 15:45 - 16:00: Transfer to hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pak Bia Island, Nong Thale, Krabi Town Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Koh Lao Lading, Nong Thale, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Nam Mao: 08:00 - 08:30
• Ao Nang Soi 8: 08:45 - 09:00
• Ao Nang: 08:30 - 08:50
• Klong Hang Road: 08:45 - 09:00
• Klong Muang Beach: 08:00 - 08:30
• Krabi Town: 08:00 - 08:30
• Nopparat Thara Pier: 08:30
• Tubkaek Beach: 08:00 - 08:30
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Sightseeing Tour 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Explore the perfect Hong Island and the secret lagoon by traditional longtail boat. Shallow coral reefs and fine sand beaches makes it a perfect place for snorkeling & swimming in crystal clear water.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AMSightseeing Tour with Kayaking 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Cruise to Hong Island by longtail boat and paddle by kayak around this magnificent island to witness a plethora of wildlife. Enter small entrance to the secret lagoon and be amazed by its vast beauty!
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak and equipment (only if kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Knowledgeable local guide with basic English
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 300 THB per adult and 100 THB per child.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 10 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 9
Infant: Age 2 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers