With 19 tour stops along the bus route, you can hop-off and explore sights including the Royal Swedish Opera; built in the 18th century, it has been the host to many famous opera performances and is one of the cities most striking buildings. As you travel over to Skeppsholmen, passengers can enjoy 360-degree views of the Baltic Sea surrounding the Blasieholmen Bridge – remember to bring your camera, the views are breath-taking!
Hop-off and have some fun at attractions including the famous Ice Bar, or visit the Abba Museum at Stop 12, a fascinating attraction dedicated to the iconic group, including several contemporary exhibitions that explore their work and achievements! Another ultimate museum experience along the route is the Skansen, it was the world’s first ever open-air museum, so it’s well worth being explored!
Another of Stockholm’s most impressive areas is the Gamla Stan – Old Town – where you can admire the colourful buildings and cobbled streets and get a real feel for the culture of the city.
Tour Stops -
1 Strömgatan/The Royal Opera
3 Old Town (west)/Kornhamnstorg
4 Viking Line/Stadsgården
7 Old Town (east)/Räntmästaretrappan
8 Royal Palace/Slottet
12 ABBA The Museum/Gröna Lund
14 Historiska Museet - Frihamnen/Cruise berth
17 ICE Bar
19 City Hall
Combine your ticket with a boat tour and enjoy more sightseeing, including Royal Palace, Skeppsholmen and Vasamuseet. A full loop of the boat tour takes roughly 1 hour, or you can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 8 stops along the boat route!
Please be advised that the boat tour only operates between May and September. The bus tour operates all year round.
Departure Time: 24 hours Hop-On Hop-Off Bus 5/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Departure Point: For the full tour, hop-on at Stromgatan (Stop 1). However, customers can join and end the tours at any of the stops along the route.
Return Details: At the 'end' of the tour, the bus will return to the first departure point.
:Tour option details are as follows
24 hours Hop-On Hop-Off Bus :
Option Descriptions: Hop-On Hop-Off bus unlimited for 24 hours
72 Hours Hop-On Hop-Off Bus :
Option Descriptions: Hop-On Hop-Off bus unlimited for 72 hours
- 24 or 72 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Free entry to Grona Lund with adult tickets
- Hop-on hop-off boat tour (if ticket selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour operates all year round. Duration - 100 minutes. Frequency - every 30 minutes.
Bus Tour operating times:
1st January - 31st May: 10:00am - 4:00pm.
1st June - 5th July: 10:00am - 5:00pm.
Near public transportation
6th July - 18th August: 10:00am - 7:00pm.
19th August - 25th August: 10:00am - 5:00pm.
26th August - 31st December: 10:00am - 4:00pm.
Hop-On Hop-Off Boat tour operates 6th June - 6th September. Duration - 55 minutes.
Boat Tour operating times:
27th April - 23rd June: 10:10am - 5:10pm, every 20-30 minutes.
24th June - 1st September: 10:10am - 6:10pm, every 15-30 minutes.
With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized