This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Cruise past the Notre-Dame
Stop At: Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris France
Shopping Voucher to spend at the store
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Do a cruise along the Seine River
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 6:00 AM
Departure Point: St Pancras International, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Self-guided tour of Paris
- Round-trip transportation between Paris and London via train with reserved seating
- Services of a guide on board the train
- Enjoy a Seine River cruise to see more Paris attractions, including Notre Dame Cathedral
- Welcome travel pack with map of Paris & public transport information
- Shopping voucher for Galeries Lafayette department store
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 59
Child: Age 4 to 11
Senior: Age 60 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children 3 and younger travel complimentary.
You must bring a valid passport or EU-issued identification card and a visa, if required.
Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris.
Your train departs at 7:01 AM from St Pancras International. You must arrive at 6:00 AM
Your train arrives back in London at 8:39 PM, departing Paris at 7:13 PM. You must arrive at Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes prior to your train's scheduled departure time.
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers