The palace complex features a number of impressive buildings, including the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), which contains the striking and much-revered Emerald Buddha dating back to the 14th century. Then there are the royal reception halls: take a look inside the European-style Grand Palace Hall, marvel at the fine architectural detail of Dusit Hall, and explore a museum of numerous Buddha images while charting the restoration of the complex.
Departure Point: Hotel pickup service provided in Bangkok city area such as Sukhumvit Soi 1-33, Sukhumvit Soi2-26, Pleonchit, Sathorn, Surawong, Silom, Pratunam, Siam, Makkasan, China Town, Ratchathewi, Khaosan Road & etc.
Return Details: Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel08:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM12:00:
Option Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 10 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 9
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must sit on laps
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
camera may not used inside the buildings.
Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick-up time by email.
Pick up at hotels located outside our service area will be charge extra. (To be advised)
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers