This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Visit of Claude Monet's gardens, his house where he worked and lived. Walk the charming village where many artists followed in his steps.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, 53 rue Claude Monet Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
11th cent. Roman church. Tomb of Claude Monet and his family.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Rouen, 3 rue Saint Romain, 76000, Rouen France
Pictured in the series of paitings by Claude Monet. Cathedrale houses a tomb containing the heart of Richard the Lionheart.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aitre St-Maclou, 184 rue Martainville, 76000, Rouen France
Old cemetery mass grave dating from the sixteenth century. It is one of the rare examples of ossuary of this type remaining in Europe.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gros-Horloge, Rue du Gros Horloge, 76000, Rouen France
The mechanism of the clock is one of the oldest in France, the movement was made in 1389.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Le Bucher de Jeanne d'Arc, Place du Vieux Marche, 76000, Rouen France
Place where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Direct pick up and drop off to your accommodation. Any hotel, BnB, Airport CDG / Orly...
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- All transportation fees (petrol, parking, highway charges)
- Entrance fees (approx. €9.50 per person for Claude Monet House and Gardens; €7 for the Impressionist Museum)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Service animals allowed
Infant seats available
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Infant seats available only on request while booking the tour or max 24h before the start of the tour
Stroller can be available only while the request is placed upon booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms