This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Meet your guide in central London and begin your 2-hour walking tour, taking your nighttime stroll between the city's skyscrapers and trendy restaurants.
Stop At: Meet The Street, London England
It won't be difficult to imagine London's haunted past as you sneak through these dark streets, and listen to the spookiest stories of the ghouls, ghosts, and specters that creep the capital's back alleys after dusk. Daring to walk in their mysterious footsteps, you'll hear nearly unspeakable tales of blood-curdling crime, midnight monsters, and devilish demons.
Departure Time: 8:00 PM
Departure Point: All Hallows by Tower Church, Byward St, Tower, London EC3R 5BJ, UK
Return Details: St. Paul's Cathedral, St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD, UK
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 PM
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 7 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
We shall follow government regulations as closely as possible during this difficult time to ensure your safety.