This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro Romano, Rigaste Redentore 2, 37129, Verona Italy
Verona is a beautiful and romantic city, a prosperous medieval town in its own and a popular tourist destination.
The Roman Theatre is one of the most important reminders of the Roman history of the city. From here your friendly professional guide will walk you through the narrow medieval streets of the city, savoring the atmosphere of Verona’s many piazzas, before arriving at the famous Juliet’s House.
Stop At: Casa di Giulietta, Via Cappello 23, 37121, Verona Italy
You will see the famous balcony and take a picture with the statue of Romeo’s beloved girl.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Your walk continues to the ancient Roman Arena. This impressive building still hosts concerts and operas during the summer, and you will walk on his two-thousands years old stones while your guide will tell you all the secrets of this marvel of roman engineering.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Piazza Bra, 37121, Verona Italy
Take a look at Piazza Bra, Verona’s main square. Here your guide will give you the best insider tips for a typical lunch or on how to find the best gelato in tour.
Stop At: Centro Storico Sirmione, Sirmione Italy
Sirmione, which lies between the blue waters of Lake Garda and green olive trees, is undoubtedly one of the most romantic places on earth and its beauty has been praised by Roman poet Catullus since the early days. Visit the narrow medieval streets that burst with color and take a look at the moated castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- 2 hour walking tour with tourist guide in Verona
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Arena di Verona
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Casa di Giulietta
- Entry/Admission - Centro Storico Sirmione
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms