This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Live Life Andaman, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Start the trip with a pickup service from your hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang, Klong Muang or Tubkaek Beach 1 hour before scheduled departure by Yachtmaster minivan in air-conditioned comfort.
Board the well-equipped luxury cruising catamaran with two decks and one air-conditioned cabin at Krabi River Marina. Start the cruise with a sightseeing tour on the Krabi River – a good way to see Krabi Town, the twin mountains of Khao Kanab Nam and the Mangrove forest from a different perspective.
Sail over to the 4 Islands near Ao Nang and make short stops at Chicken Island, Poda Island and the sandbar at Thale Waek. Then you will be off for 1 hour to enjoy snorkeling in the crystal clear water at the famous Phra Nang Cave Beach, which belongs to the Railay peninsula. There are premium snorkeling masks and life jackets available on the boat.
Relish the panoramic view of the Krabi coastline and enjoy the astonishing beauty of the sunset over the Andaman Sea on the sundeck while listening to soft music. Grab some Chicken Satay skewers with Pad Thai, and enjoy a delicious selection of canapes. Alcoholic drinks are available at the bar.
While heading back to the marina, enjoy a fantastic night view of Thara Park and downtown Krabi. For dessert, you can look forward to Panna Cotta and seasonal fruits, before getting transferred back to your hotel, with unforgettable impressions and memories of this relaxing sunset cruise.
• 14:00 - 14:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 14:45 - 15:00: Meet the boat crew at Krabi River Marina
• 15:00 - 15:30: Spot Khao Kanab Naam twin mountains & mangrove forest
• 15:30 - 16:00: Cruise over to the 4 Islands
• 16:00 - 16:20: Short stops at Chicken Island, Poda Island & sandbar at Thale Waek
• 16:20 - 17:30: Enjoy snorkeling at Phra Nang Cave Beach
• 17:30 - 18:00: Relish the panoramic view of the Krabi coastline
• 18:00 - 18:30: Grab some Pad Thai, Chicken Satay skewers and canapes
• 18:30 - 19:00: Get a glimpse of Thara Park & downtown Krabi
• 18:30 - 19:00: Taste some Panna Cotta and seasonal fruits
• 19:00 - 19:30: Arrive at the pier and transfer to the hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Krabi River Marina, Pak Nam, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Meet at Krabi River Marina at 14:30.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chicken Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81180 Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poda Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Koh Poda Island, Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ao Phra Nang, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Pass By: Railay Beach, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Pass By: PhraNang Cave Beach, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Pass By: Phra Nang Cave, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Departure Time: 3:00 PM
Departure Point: Krabi River Marina, Pak Nam, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Nam Mao: 14:00
• Ao Nang: 14:00
• Klong Muang Beach: 14:00
• Krabi Town: 14:30 - 14:45
• Tubkaek Beach: 14:00
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 3:00 PM
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Pad Thai, Chicken Satay & Canapes
- Premium snorkeling equipment & life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child to be paid at point of entry.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour!
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival