This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot), Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve Khlong Thom Nuea, about 23 kms from city center, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
On this half-day tour you will see the 2 main attractions of the Krabi jungle: The natural hot spring in Khlong Thom (Krabi Hot Spring) and Sra Morakot (the Emerald Pool).
Get a convenient hotel pickup service in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach by shared minivan in air-conditioned comfort. Sit back, and relax as you journey to Khlong Thom National Park. Pass by scenic views of the lush greenery and natural landscapes of the tropical rainforest as you travel south to the heart of Krabi.
Upon arrival, enjoy a soothing bath in the natural wonder of Krabi Hot Spring, which provides a serene setting for both relaxation and rejuvenation. Though the falls itself is just a cascade tumbling gently but a few meters, it is unique in that the spring water that feeds it bubbles up from the earth at temperature of more than 50 degrees Celsius. It cools a bit as it flows to the cascade and you can swim in the calm stream below for a much cooler bath.
Then take a walk to Emerald Pool and see the exotic flora and distinctive fauna indigenous to Thailand. Sra Morokot is a fresh water pool inside the Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve. The waters of this 120-square-meter pond take on a green hue thanks to an abundance of minerals from the surroundings limestone hills. The crystal clear water is unsuitable for drinking and feels thick due to its high calcium carbonate content which can cause gallstone. Here you can go for a swim to escape the heat of the day and admire the stream, one of the sources of the pool, which tumbles in at one end over rock made smooth by mineral deposits — a relaxing end to your tour.
• 07:45 - 09:20: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 09:20 - 10:10: Drive by minivan to Klong Thom
• 10:10 - 11:10: Relax & swim in the natural Hot Spring
• 11:15 - 11:30: Continue to Crystal Pool
• 11:30 - 13:30: Swim in the natural pond of Sra Morakot (Emerald Pool)
• 13:30 - 14:00: Transfer back to the hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom, Ban Bang Khram, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Trip Store Krabi, 37, 88 เหมทานนท์, Paknam, Muang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Nam Mao: 08:15
• Ao Nang: 08:30 - 08:50
• Klong Muang Beach: 08:00 - 08:15
• Krabi Town: 09:00 - 09:20
• Nopparat Thara Pier: 08:30
• Tubkaek Beach: 07:45 - 08:00
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- Personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival