This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Visit the Louvre Museum, the world's most visited museum, at your own pace, but not after having enjoyed a thorough yet comprehensive and fun introduction by your local, passionate host!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- 30 minutes walking tour outside of the museum with our local guide
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Our tour start at 11.15am and at 2.15pm
There may be a short queue at the Priority Access entrance, but the wait will never be as long as that at the Museum's normal entrance.
Important: The confirmation voucher is not your entry ticket. Your ticket will be given to you directly by your host at the arranged meeting point.
Audio guides are available for hire inside the museum. Audio guides cost €5 for adults and €3 for children (ID card required for audio guide hire).
The museum has wheelchair access.
Mandatory meet the guide at the meeting point (Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel) to pick up your ticket. Do not go directly into the musuem with the voucher.
Instant confirmation of your booking Mobile voucher accepted
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
A Flag Bearer will be at the meeting point, so you're sure to find your host!
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers