This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hosier Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Explore ever-changing street art of Hosier Lane and other nearby laneways
Pass By: Hardware Lane, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Learn about Melbourne's laneway coffee culture
Pass By: State Library Victoria, 328 Swanston St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Get to know Melbourne's gold rush history and legacy
Pass By: Old Melbourne Gaol, 377 Russell St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Get locked up at Old Melbourne Gaol
Pass By: Chinatown, Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Learn more about the Chinese influences in Melbourne
Pass By: Degraves Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
The tour ends at Degraves Street for coffee!
Pass By: Running Tours Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
In among the sites listed are dozens of other landmarks and stories to share with you! We won't list everything here as we'd hate to ruin the surprise!
Departure Point: Federation Square/Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in the City or Southbank areas we can start at your hotel. If you are outside of these areas you will need to meet us at Federation Square. All hotel starts are treated as private tours.
Return Details: Degraves Street, Degraves St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM09:00:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- A wonderful tour guide to lead the way and share the stories, history and myths of Melbourne
- Coffee or an alternative drink to finish the tour is included
- All photos will be taken for you so all you need to do is look around and take it all in!
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 5 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear suitable running attire
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers