An internationally renowned art museum and one of the most significant architectural icons of the 20th century, the Guggenheim Museum in New York is at once a vital cultural center, an educational institution, and the heart of an international network of museums. Visitors can experience special exhibitions of modern and contemporary art, lectures by artists and critics, performances and film screenings, classes for teens and adults, and daily 2 pm tours of the galleries led by museum educators. Founded on a collection of early modern masterpieces, the Guggenheim Museum today is an ever-evolving institution devoted to the art of the 20th century and beyond.
Visit: Museum Mile, Fifth Avenue From 82nd to 105th Streets, New York City, NY
A 22-block stretch along Fifth Avenue that is filled with museums and other art institutions.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Time: 9/4/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
:Tour option details are as follows
- Gallery Guides offer visitors an opportunity to explore art through one-on-one conversation
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Adult: Age 19 to 64
Youth: Age 12 to 18
Child: Age 0 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Please note that as of August 19, 2021, New York City is requiring a COVID-19 vaccination for admission to the Guggenheim for anyone who is eligible. At arrival, you will need to present valid vaccination documentation and a photo ID prior to gaining entry to the museum.