This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Stop by Bath Abbey, a place of worship at this site for over 1,200 years
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Drive past Historic, shop-lined bridge spanning the River Avon.
Pass By: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Visit Roman Baths Museum (at your own expense)
Pass By: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
Drive through The Royal Crescent, a row of 30 terraced houses laid out in a sweeping crescent in Bath. This is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture in UK.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Enjoy the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Visit the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. (if Windsor option is selected)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
Visit the chapel, Harry and Meghan tied the knot on May 19, 2018. (Entry included if Windsor option is selected)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Premium Tours - London Tours, 2A Brackley Road, London W4 2HN England
Tour operated by Premium Tours
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The George Inn, 4 West St, Lacock, Chippenham SN15 2LH, UK
Enjoy a traditional pub meal at this 14th century pub
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Time: 7:45 AM
Departure Point: Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London SW1W 9RH, UK
Return Details: Gloucester Road Station, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Tour with Windsor Castle incl. 07:45:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Tour including entry to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and pub lunch
Option Departure Time: 7:45 AMTour w/o Windsor Castle entry 07:45:
Option Descriptions: Tour including a short walking tour of Windsor. (Upgrade to visit the castle available on the day)
Option Departure Time: 7:45 AM
- Visit Stonehenge, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Entry to Windsor Castle (if Windsor option is selected)
- Panoramic tour of Georgian city of Bath
- 1 course pub lunch in 14th century classic country pub
- Services of Professional guide and transport by air-conditioned coach including Wi-Fi
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Premium Tours - London Tours
- Entry/Admission - The George Inn
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Entry to Roman Baths
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 59
Child: Age 3 to 15
Senior: Age 60 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The State Apartments at Windsor Castle are occasionally closed; on such occasions, your tour may visit the castle precincts, St George's Chapel (except on Sundays) or Queen Mary's Dolls' House instead
Lunch will be taken late in the afternoon (around 3pm).
Check-in starts 15 mins before the departure time stated. Please listen to an announcement for Tour no.79.
The order of the visit may change and lunch may be replaced by supper.
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Windsor Castle will be closed throughout June 2020. During this time we are currently planning for the tour to visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
Please note Windsor Castle is closed on 26th December 2020 however our tour includes a comprehensive walking tour of the historic town of Windsor with the best views of the castle. The tour departs at 8:10am (Boarding starts 8am) on this day.
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers