Head through the Greek neighborhood of Fener to see the Ecumencial Orthodox Patriarchate – a church compound where the ceremonial head of the Greek Orthodox Church is based – and then stop at the city’s legendary Spice Bazaar for a stroll. Also known as the Egyptian Bazaar, this colorful little market sells a concoction of wares – spices, tapestries, food and pretty much everything else in between!
Return to your coach and travel the short distance to the port for your sightseeing cruise. Then, all that’s left to do is sit back and enjoy the ride! Relax with your camera poised, ready to capture top Istanbul attractions like Rumeli Fortress – an impressive structure that looks out over the narrowest part of the Bosphorus – and the Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace.
Pass underneath Bosphorus Bridge, and see marble palaces sitting alongside Ottoman-era wooden villas on both sides of the water. Watch the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life taking place on the Bosphorus’ banks as you return to the port side, and then disembark your boat for the short trip back to Taskim Square where this tour finishes.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Your centrally located Istanbul hotel (Europe only) or in front of Saraynburnu Tea Garden (Sarayburnu Cay Bahcesi)
Return Details: Concludes at Taskim Square09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Coach tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 8 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 7
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: When reconfirming your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible