This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong Delta, Mekong Delta
Start at 8:00AM & End at 5:00PM in Ho Chi Minh city.
Departing from your Ho Chi Minh City. During the 1.5 hour drive, pass by green rice fields before arriving at the beautiful rural My Tho.
The first stop is Vinh Trang pagoda. It is the biggest pagoda in the Mekong Delta region.
Your morning trip continues from here by motorized boat on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise Islet). On the way, see the fishing port, boat-building workshops, and the Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet.
Walk into the village, where you can visit a local fruit garden and enjoy the tropical fruit while listening to Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by islanders. Here you also can join daily activities of the local people and take in the atmosphere of this beautiful natural countryside. Visit the bee house, and take the picture of the snakes. Lunch will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden.
The boat cruise will lead you through Bao Dinh canal, entering Ben Tre province — "the land of coconuts." Here you'll see a typical agricultural model called "Garden - Pond – Cage,” before visiting the coconut candy-making shop.
Next, enjoy a rowing boat trip on the small canal, fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s trees. After your boat ride, relax in a hammock or take a bike ride around the island before returning to the bus. You will arrive back in Ho Chi Minh City at around 4:30 to 5:00 PM.
(Add-on option): On This tour, when checking out, you will be able to book an option to explore Mekong Delta on a completely NON-TOURISTY ROUTE. You will be cruising along the Mekong River on a motor boat to enjoy fascinating view from both sides. Kick back and observe the stunning scenery pass you by, watching daily life as it unfolds on the riverbanks. And biking around the villages. (No visit to pagoda, candy factory, islands)
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Tour option details are as follows:
Small Group Tour + Pick up 08:00:
Option Descriptions: Small group: around 12 to 22 participants. Pick up & Drop off at centrally located hotels in District 1 (selected hotels only)
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
VIP Group W/ Transfer by Limo 08:00:
Option Descriptions: Join a VIP Group with Transfer by VIP Limousine (Complimentary Fruits, Snacks, Beer & Water served during car ride) Lunch, Hotel Pick up & Drop off (District 1, 3 & 4)
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Transfer by Air-conditioned bus
- Motor Boat Trip
- Small Rowing Boat Trip
- Lunch of Vietnamese cuisine (Vegan food available)
- Experienced English speaking Tour Guide
- Pick up & Drop off at centrally located hotels in District 1 (selected hotels only)
- If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 by 8:00AM)
- Start at 8:00AM - End at 5:00PM
- Personal expenses
- Tip (optional)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 10 to 90
Child: Age 3 to 9
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers