This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imjingak Pyeonghoa-Nuri Park, 481-1 Samok-ri, Munsan-eup, Paju, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
At the Imjingak, You will see the Mangbaedan, The Bridge of Freedom, Bell of Peace and Beat131 Bunker Exhibition Hall.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Third Tunnel, Nosang-ri, Jangdan-myeon, Paju, Gyeonggi-do 10800 South Korea
** Due to the "Africa Swine Fever" at Paju area. We will be visiting Dokgae Bridge instead of The Third Tunnel.
Duration: 20 hours
Stop At: Dora Observatory, Jeomwon-ri, Gunnae-myeon, Paju, Gyeonggi-do 413-920 South Korea
** Due to the "Africa Swine Fever" at Paju area. We will be visiting
Odu Mt. Unification Observatory (Observatory, North Korean Life’s Museum) instead of The Dora Observatory.
Odu Mt. Unification Observatory is bigger then Dora and if the weather is clear you can see the North Korea.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dorasan Station, 307, Huimang-ro, Jangdan-myeon, Paju, Gyeonggi-do 10800 South Korea
** Due to the "Africa Swine Fever" at Paju area. We will be visiting War Memorial of Korea (Korea War Museum) instead of Darasan Station.
The grounds of the War Memorial of Korea were once the headquarters of the Korean Infantry. This memorial is the largest of its kind in the world where is the No. 1 “Must-see” place in Seoul.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point: Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Cityhall Subway Station or Itaewon Subway Station
Return Details: 1: City Hall Station, Jeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea
2: Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Tour option details are as follows:
Afternoon Half DMZ Tour 11:00:
Option Descriptions: No Shopping
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Morning half day tour 08:00:
Option Descriptions: No Shopping tour
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Imjingak Pyeonghoa-Nuri Park
- Entry/Admission - The Third Tunnel
- Entry/Admission - Dora Observatory
- Hotel drop-off (dropped off at City Hall or Itaewon)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 11 to 99
Infant: Age 0+
Child: Age 3 to 10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Passport is needed on the tour day
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
*** The Korean Demilitarized Zone is temporarily closed due to 'African Swine Flu' , until the further notice from the government . *** The alternative tour itinerary : Hotel Pick up – Imjingak (Mangbaedan, The Bridge of Freedom, Bell of Peace, Dokgae Bridge, Beat131 Bunker Exhibition Hall) - Odu Mt. Unification Observatory (Observatory, North Korean Life’s Museum) - War Memorial of Korea (Korea War Museum) - Drop off at Itaewon or City Hall area.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
We are putting the best effort to prevent The Corona-19 for our customer's safeies and concerns. - Disinfecting & Sterilizing frequently. - Attach the Corona-19 Prevention guidelines on the transportation.