This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Ainslie Lookout, Mount Ainslie Drive, Canberra 2602 Australia
Before entering the city, travel to the summit of Mt. Ainslie for a terrific view of Canberra and surrounds. A great photo opportunity!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Australian War Memorial, Treloar Crescent Campbell, Canberra 2612 Australia
Visit the Australian War Memorial, where you’ll be greeted by a local guide to start your tour
• Learn about the history of the ANZACs as you travel along the boulevard dedicated to the participants of two world wars
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Museum of Australia, Lawson Crescent Acton Peninsula, Canberra 2601 Australia
Enjoy a tour of the National Museum of Australia – it focuses on Indigenous histories and cultures, European settlement and our interaction with the environment
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Australian Parliament House, The Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra 2600 Australia
Take a guided tour of Australia’s Parliament House – you may even get to witness the Houses of Parliament in session
• You’ll visit some of its 4,700 rooms and learn more of its architecture, history, artwork and the Australian parliamentary democratic process
• See ’The Lodge’, the Prime Minister’s official residence
• Travel along the pretty tree-lined streets and see diplomatic homes and embassies of many foreign ambassadors
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: National Library of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra ACT 2600 Australia
Drive by the largest reference library in Australia.
Pass By: High Court of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra 2600 Australia
Drive by the High Court of Australia (The supreme court in Australian court hierarchy).
Pass By: Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra Australia
Drive past Canberra’s centrepiece, Lake Burley Griffin, named after the American architect who won a competition to design Australia's Federal Capital, Walter Burley Griffin
Pass By: National Carillon, Kings Park Aspen Island, Canberra 2600 Australia
See the Carillon Bell Tower on the edge of the lake, a gift from the British Government to mark Canberra's 50 years as the nation’s capital
Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Experienced local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Sydney hotels only)
- Guided tour of Parliament House
- Guided tour of Australian War Memorial
- Visit National Museum of Australia
- Entry/Admission - Australian War Memorial
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Australia
- Entry/Admission - Australian Parliament House
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.