This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jameson Distillery Bow St., The Old Jameson Distillery Bow Street Smithfield Village, Dublin D07 V57C Ireland
Enjoy the World’s Leading Distillery Tour at the birthplace of Irish whiskey in Dublin. Follow in the footsteps of the founding fathers of Jameson on the only tour of the original Jameson distillery in Dublin. Your tour Ambassador will guide you for a serving of heritage and history on the definitive Jameson tour experience. Enjoy stories, an engaging and interactive comparative whiskey tasting and of course, a complimentary Jameson signature drink where it all began.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Guinness Storehouse, Market Street St James Gate, Dublin 8 Ireland
On this fun filled engaging tour you will visit the GUINNESS STOREHOUSE Ireland's No. 1 visitor attraction, a "must see" on any visit to Dublin. Housed in an old fermentation plant in the heart of St James's Gate Brewery, the now seven-storey visitor experience tells the story of Ireland's iconic drink and brings to life the heritage of this world famous dark stout beer. In the company of your local expert guide your journey begins standing at the bottom of the world's largest pint glass, which rises through the building. It is a dramatic story that begins over 250 years ago and ends in Gravity Bar, Dublin's highest bar where you will receive a complimentary pint of Guinness while enjoying spectacular views over Dublin and listening to some great stories from your engaging and friendly guide.
Your guide will commence your escorted tour at the ground floor Atrium to see the copy of the 9,000-year brewery lease signed by Guinness’ founder, Arthur Guinness, in 1759, and learn about the four ingredients of the iconic Irish stout: water, barley, hops and yeast.
Other highlights waiting to be discovered include finding all about the Guinness brewing and barreling process through virtual exhibits, equipment displays and videos on the craft of the coopers — the original wooden barrel-makers. Then, you can continue on to the other floors where you can immerse yourself in the Guinness story through a host of interactive displays and multi-sensory experiences. Discover the key moments in Guinness’ history and advertising and before you leave you may like to visit the Guinness Store to buy some Guinness-branded memorabilia — the perfect souvenir of your visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point: The Old Jameson Distillery, Bow St, Smithfield, Dublin 7, Ireland
Return Details: Guinness Storehouse, St James's Gate, Ushers, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Guinness & Whiskey 9:45AM 09:45:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:45 AMGuinness & Whiskey 1:45PM 13:45:
Option Descriptions: Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery are the two top attractions included in this fully guided city tour.
Option Departure Time: 1:45 PM
- This tour is led by an expert local English speaking guide
- Timed Skip the Line entrance to Jameson Distillery Experience Bow Street
- Timed Skip the Line entrance to the world famous Guinness Storehouse
- This tour includes 2 free drinks (Pint of Guinness + 1 Jameson Whiskey drink)
- Tour includes Jameson Whiskey samples while on tour
- Experience the history of Ireland dramatized in extraordinary stories told by your guide
- Photos stop outside the oldest Pub in Ireland dating back to the 11th century
- Entry/Admission - Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Entry/Admission - Guinness Storehouse
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 13 to 95
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
Alcohol is served on this tour as well as whiskey and Guinness sampling
This tour is not suitable for children 12 or under. Children between 13-17 years of age can book the tour but must be accompanied by an Adult and supervised throughout the tour.
Parents must be aware that this tour serves alcohol and that under no circumstances are children under 18 years of age permitted to drink or sample any alcohol during the tour duration.
Near public transportation
Minimum numbers apply.
This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs. All participants should be in good physical and mental health. Consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers