Grab a Shanghai Disneyland ticket and get ready to embrace your inner child! Join our joyful family of happy characters for an unforgettable day of action-packed rides, dazzling shows and tasty treats that will delight adults and kids alike. The Shanghai park showcases a mix of classic Disneyland magic with the flavor of Chinese culture, creating a unique and special atmosphere like no other Disney park in the world.
You only need one ticket to discover Shanghai Disneyland's seven themed lands that will ignite your imagination. Catch up with classic characters in Mickey Avenue, where all your childhood favorites await you for a photo. Stop by the Gardens of Imagination and find the animals of the Chinese zodiac brought to life in Disney fashion. Embrace your inner prince or princess in Fantasyland, where the world’s largest Disney castle awaits you.
Get some swash-buckling adventure with Captain Jack Sparrow on the high seas in Treasure Cove and ride the roaring rapids in Adventure Land. Get lost in a futuristic world of high-class technology in Tomorrowland with a high-octane chase through outer space in Star Wars. Then capture the magic of a family favorite film in Toy Story Land, where Buzz Lightyear awaits to take you on an intergalactic adventure. Shanghai Disneyland has it all.
Shanghai Disneyland is more than just a ticket to rides! Sit back and enjoy one of the many shows performed here everyday. Frozen fans will be in heaven at 'Frozen: A Sing-Along Celebration', where Elsa and friends will take you on an interactive journey of song and dance where you get to take part in the music!
Refueling your energy at Shanghai Disneyland is a charming experience. Find both Western and Chinese food on offer with a huge range of treats to choose from, each restaurant creating its own flavor of Disney magic. Mickey-shaped burgers, dim sum, pizza, and even mooncakes are all on offer to delight your taste buds and make for some very Instagrammable photos.
The park transforms under the stars every night at 20:30 with a fireworks display you can’t miss. Cap off the day of adventures and watch the Enchanted Storybook Castle come alive in a spectacular sea of color. Disneyland is a Shanghai highlight, so the queues for tickets will be long! Book on Trip.com and simply show your ID to enter the park directly and get a head start on this magical journey!
Want to skip the line for your favorite ride? Get a free Fastpass!
Go to the park visitor service center with your official Shanghai Disneyland ticket, select the attraction where you wish to skip the line and receive your free pass with a designated time for you to use it!
Please note: the Fastpass can only be obtained onsite on your visiting day
- Shanghai Disneyland Afternoon or 1/2-Day Ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- After booking, please visit < https://shdr.cn/df > to register each traveler's basic info (name, phone number, ID type and number). After submission, you'll receive a Shanghai Disneyland Reservation QR Code which you will need to present to the staff when entering the park, as well as a green Shanghai Health Code. In addition, all guests (including children) will have their temperature checked before entry
- Please present valid ID to gain admission at the entrance, no e-voucher is required
- Admission Time: 1-day ticket from 09:00-20:00; afternoon ticket from 14:00-20:00 (subject to change, please consult official website)
- Address: Shanghai Disney Resort, Chuansha New Town, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
- If you encounter difficulties in entering the park, please go to the service center and present the GAL code on your booking confirmation and valid ID to redeem your ticket
Subway: Line 11 to Disney Resort Station, Exit 1
Adult: Height 141cm+
Child: Height 101-140cm
Senior: Age 65+
Free admission for children 3 or under/100cm or shorter with valid ID Children under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult to participate Child ticket is applicable for children age 3-11 OR height 101-140cm
Please carry passports for age reference
Please be aware that due to adverse weather conditions or necessary maintenance, some rides and park facilities may be closed temporarily. For more information, please check the official website before booking
All visitors under the same booking must enter the park at the same time. The valid ID holder registered must be present and the accompanying visitors do not need to show their ID
Please note that the ticket is only valid for non-Mainland Chinese passport holders
Two-day tickets must be used on consecutive days
ID information entered at booking cannot be altered after purchasing
Customers who have booked tickets for use on specific dates may change the date of use twice for no extra fee at least 2 days before their original date of use before 23:00. Different tickets under the same booking cannot be modified separately
If changing the date of use, you can only select a date within 30 days of the date modification day. You cannot change to a ticket of a different price or type
To change the date of use, please contact Trip.com customer service. Changing to your preferred date cannot be guaranteed, as date changing requests will be subject to availability. Any customers who fail to change to their preferred date can only use the ticket on the original date of use, and expired tickets will be invalid