Ocean Park will reopen on 18 Feb 2021. The Park will continue to put in place a series of strict precautionary measures to safeguard the health and safety of our visitors, staff and animals.
To comply with the Hong Kong Government’s latest anti-pandemic guidelines, the following new measures will be implemented:
- (1) All visitors, except that exempted*, are required to make online reservations on Ocean Park's official website prior to their visits, and provide the Park with their names and phone numbers.
- (2) Visitors exempted from online reservations are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code or to register their names, contact numbers and visiting date and time, upon entry.
*Except for children aged below 3, Hong Kong citizens aged 65 with a maximum of two accompanying children aged 3-11 and guests with “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” issued by Labour and Welfare Bureau in Hong Kong.
Starting from 17 February 2021, the system will release booking quota for the next 14 days at 5 pm every day for visitors to make online reservations. Upon successful registration, visitors will get instant confirmation with a reservation QR code on-screen, followed by email notification. Visitors need to present the reservation QR code together with their admission tickets or passes for entry to the Park.
In order to provide visitors a spacious and well-ordered environment, the Park has adjusted its park-wide capacity, and all visitors are required to make online reservations prior to their visits. Visitors without a reservation will not be able to admit the Park.
- Gala of Lights
Expect a luminous spectacle of light this March and April at Ocean Park! The long-awaited Gala of Lights is back for you to enjoy for these two months only, every Saturday, Sunday and public holiday day. Show starts at 19:15, so make sure you time your visit to catch the beautiful scene.
- Lots of great moments for the whole family to enjoy
Hong Kong Ocean Park combines the fun of a theme park with the experience of an aquarium for an excellent family day out. It’s one of the city’s best-loved hot spots, where the thrill-seekers can find roller coasters, animal-lovers get up close with creatures from the world over, and foodies can delight in all kinds of local and international delicacies. Plus, you can hop on a cable car and map out your next ride as you soar over the park or jump in the submarine simulator train to get around the park. Even the transport at Hong Kong Ocean Park is as fun as the rides!
- Rides Galore
Beat the heat at Polar Blast, a snowscape-themed roller coaster that’s not just packed with thrills but also a stunning backdrop. If you’re into the thrills of cutting edge technology, strap on a headset and get ready for a white-knuckle ride in The Abyss – VR Space Voyage. Imagine flying into space, dodging asteroids and looking for treasure before plunging 20 floors in an exhilarating free fall – not for the faint of heart! Hong Kong Ocean Park is also packed with great old favorites like the Crazy Galleon Pirate Ship, Raging River Log Flume, Rapids, and the Hair Raiser Coaster.
- Amazing Animals
There are plenty of chances to get up close with amazing animals at Hong Kong Ocean Park. From the arctic foxes to the penguins and the koalas, creatures from all over the globe are here. The stars of the park, two very cute and snuggly giant pandas Le Le and Ying Ying, await at the Great Panda Adventure, where you can learn about panda conservation and see them feed some red pandas.
For a more mystical experience at Hong Kong Ocean Park, head to the Sea Jelly Spectacular, where more than 1,000 jellies are illuminated with high-tech lighting and special effects, surrounding you in a fluorescent maze. It’s a sight to behold!
- Getting Around the Park
Hong Kong Ocean Park is split into two main areas (The Summit and The Waterfront), so you’ll need to hop on one of the park’s handy modes of transport to go between them. Luckily, they’re just as fun as the attractions inside the park and have become special park fixtures in their own right. The Ocean Express is a train that simulates a ride in a submarine and takes you on an amazing ‘underwater’ journey, while the cable car takes you on an 8-minute journey over the hills with a stunning view over the ocean and the park below. It’s an unmissable part of the Hong Kong Ocean Park experience!
Other, Valid for 1 use(s) only
- See packages for inclusions
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please download the voucher PDF in advance and save on your phone. Each ticket perchased will have a separate QR code inside the PDF. Scan the QR code(s) to enter the park
- Please bring your passport or other valid ID for age reference
- Tickets are valid until June 30, 2021
- Address: Ocean Park, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong Island
- Opening Time: Weekdays 10:00-18:00; Weekends and holidays 10:00-19:00 (for reference only)
- Last ticket redemption time is one hour before closing
- To enable social distancing, visitors must reserve online at https://www.oceanpark.com.hk/en in advance. Visitors without reservations cannot be admitted to the park
- Both your reservation QR code and your Trip.com ticket must be presented for admission
- HK Resident Cash Coupon: Use your admission ticket QR code at applicable restaurants, snack kiosks (excluding McDonald's and Ciao Chow), and souvenir stores (Seaside Gift Gallery, Deep Sea Treasure Cave (in Waterfront) or Arctic Shopping Village (in Summit) to redeem HKD 50 (adults may redeem max. HKD 100/2 vouchers; children may redeem max. HKD 50/one voucher)
Adult: Age 12+
Child: Age 3 to 11
Free admission for children under 3 Free admission for Hong Kong seniors 65 and over with valid ID Free admission for Hong Kong residents with disabilities with valid ID Free admission for Hong Kong residents on their birthdays with valid ID
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
A valid passport may be requested as proof of purchase
Please note that guest numbers will be restricted after re-opening during the epidemic period in order to observe social distancing requirements
Hong Kong Resident Cash Coupon Rules
Valid for use at applicable restaurants, snack kiosks (excluding McDonald's and Ciao Chow), and souvenir stores (Seaside Gift Gallery, Deep Sea Treasure Cave (in Waterfront) or Arctic Shopping Village (in Summit)
Coupons can only be used on the ticket date. There is no minimum spend and can be used cumulatively. Coupons can only be used once
Please present a valid admission ticket to the staff before placing an order or making payment
Coupons are not applicable for Ocean Express Pass, "Kiss with Animals" activities and vending machine products
Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with SmartFun Annual Pass-related discounts, credit card discounts, coupons or other discounts
Discounted tickets can be upgraded to "unlimited admission pass", and the difference must be paid back when upgrading. After this discounted ticket is upgraded, unused cash coupons will not be reissued
Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or used for cash redemption
Cash coupons cannot be resold