This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
On this tour, we’ll start the day with Angkor Wat. But unlike the large groups of visitors who descent on the main entrance, we’ll enter through the east gate and take a nice stroll through the jungle to reach Angkor Wat. This way, we can avoid the crowds as much as possible and have a quieter time when exploring the vast complex. Angkor Wat is the world’s largest religious monument and once you set your eyes on it, it will take your breath away. We’ll spen d a few hours exploring the temple before leaving via the main gate and on to the ancient city of Angkor Thom.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
We will enter Angkor Thom city via the south gate and head to the Bayon temple. Here you will see the 216+ faces which look down on you from the towers of Bayon temple. It’s one of the most popular temples in the park, and for good reason. It’s where you’ll see the famous faces! You have the option of visiting some of the other sites in Angkor Thom city or we can move directly to Ta Prohm temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Ta Prohm is known as the Tomb Raider temple as it was here where the famous Tomb Raider movie starring Angelina Jolie was filmed. Since filming, Angelina has become a regular visitor to Siem Reap and you might even see her stopping for lunch around Pub Street!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. You must let us know the name of your hotel, its address and phone number before the tour date.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus)
- Bottles of drinking cold Water.
- One Day Angkor Pass ($37 per person)
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 12
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that all visitors must respect the strict dress code at the temples. Guests must cover their thighs and shoulders when entering the temple complex. If you are not wearing the correct clothing, you may be refused entrance to the temples.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate