Stroll across the square to Hagia Sophia, a museum that used to be a church and a mosque. Continue on to Topkapi Palace and discover its history as you wander through many ornate rooms.
Then head to Basilica Cistern The Basilica Cistern is the largest of several hundred ancient cisterns beneath the city that provided a water filtration system for the buildings nearby. This underground chamber measures approximately 138 meters (453 ft) by 64.6 meters (212 ft) and is capable of holding 80,000 cubic meters (2,800,000 cu ft) of water. The ceiling is supported by 336 marble columns.
Visiter to Istanbul should not miss to make a Bosphorus cruise with dinner (extra) on the 32 km (20-mile) long strait which joins the Sea of Marmara to the south with the Black Sea to the north of Istanbul. Snap pictures of the Bosphorus Bridge and pass by the ornate Dolmabahce Palace.
Departure Time: 12:00 AM
Departure Point: We will pick you up from your hotel.
- National Park fees
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate