Pick up from the various hotel.
Group will be transferred to Wat Trimit, the temple of the golden Buddha with 5.5 tons of solid gold, sculptured in Sukhothai style.
Visit: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Drive through China town
Visit: Phahurat Market (Little India), Phahurat Road Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Drive through Indian town
Visit: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Drive through The Flower Market
Visit: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Visit Wat Pho, the Temple of the reclining Buddha, a stunning with 46 m long and 15 m high covered in gold leaf
Visit: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn)
At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
Departure Point: Sun Leisure World Office in Bangkok, which is
located at 17th Floor Phaya Thai Plaza
Return Details: Sun Leisure World Office in Bangkok, which is
located at 17th Floor Phaya Thai Plaza08:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM13:00:
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Air-condition Vehicle.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Entry admission fee - Wat Traimit
- Entry admission fee - Wat Arun
- Entry admission fee - Wat Pho
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing, especially when visiting temples. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
Please key in your hotel details during booking for pick up arrangement. (Free pick up & drop off for hotel located within 3km radius from City Center)
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers