Autoworld museum features more than 250 vehicles on permanent display, other than holding temporary exhibitions throughout the year that take on various automotive themes. The permanent collection includes models such as a 1928 Bentley, a 1930 Bugatti and a 1930 Cord and several limousines which belonged to the Belgian royal family.
Follow motocar's fabulous history and see all types of vehicles, ranging from cars and trucks to motorcycles, from the early 19th century models to contemporary cars.
Located in the center of Brussels, in the southern hall of the Cinquantenaire Park, the museum is housed in 19th century historic building built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Kingdom of Belgium.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
:Tour option details are as follows
Brussels Autoworld Museum Entrance Ticket 10:00:
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Entry/Admission - Autoworld
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 19 to 64
Youth: Age 12 to 18
Child: Age 6 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free for children under 6 years old
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks are mandatory as well inside as outside the museum
If needed, you can buy one at the desk.