After boarding your boat via our shuttle (at Anaeho'omalu Bay) or directly from the dock (at Kawaihae Harbor), enjoy refreshing tropical juices as you explore your vessel. Your Captain will provide a safety briefing as you get underway. The crew will brief you on the marine life you're going to see, and outfit you with snorkel gear. Upon arrival to the site, your crew will help you into the water and even provide a personalized tour of the reef (though you're free to explore with your buddy). When you're done playing in the water, return to the boat and enjoy beers, wines and soft drinks, as well as individually wrapped picnic sandwiches and snacks. Cruises departing on our catamaran Seasmoke (most Mondays) also include real near-coastal sailing on your return to the bay. Take the helm under the guidance of our experienced captains, or relax on deck and let us do the work!
• Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii, HI
Departure Point: 61-3655 Akoni Pule Hwy, Waimea, HI 96743, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
9:00am Departure 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Departs at 9am (Summer Schedule: 4/16-11/30) - Summer Snorkel Adventure Tour
Lunch and Comp Bar: Deli-style Lunch Buffet and unlimited beverages from complimentary tropical bar.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
10:30am Departure 10:30:
Option Descriptions: Departs at 10:30am (Winter Schedule: 12/1-4/15) - Whale Watching Snorkel Adventure Tour
Lunch and Comp Bar: Deli-style lunch buffet and unlimited beverages from complimentary tropical bar.
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Beers, Wines, and Soft Drinks
- Expert captain and crew
- Marine Life Briefing and Snorkel Lesson
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
If you require a wheelchair, please contact supplier prior to reservation confirmation so we can discuss options and vessel limitations with you.
Service animals allowed
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff