Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at your Hotel lobby or outside your accommodation. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
Your private Chauffeur speaks English and will be happy to help you with any questions.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at the meeting point. In the confirmation you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/6/2020 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Hall. 20 minutes of waiting time.
:Tour option details are as follows
- Minivan Mercedes Vito or similar.
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- All airport taxes, 20 minutes waiting time and handling charges
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons